Saskia & David are both artists and so it was fitting to get married in an Art Gallery in East London. This unconventional celebration featured a first look, where we did the portraits on an amazing rooftop before the ceremony in a very relaxed way with their family having a glass of fizz to soak up the last rays of the summers day. The ceremony was conducted by their friend so it was personal, insightful and so touching and funny too. The celebrations started in earnest after the ceremony with hugs, tears, feasting and then informal speeches and dancing accompanied by a Mariachi band and then some tunes… cocktails and dancing went into the night and what a great party and celebration they had. A wonderful offbeat wedding that rejected very much Saskia & Davids personality…
- My wedding photography slideshow of 2017. A collection of artistic documentary and stylish portraiture in London and beyond.
- The Asylum Chapel in Peckham followed by a reception in Brunswick House – Asylum Chapel Photographer
- Duke of Yorks Cinema; Brighton wedding photography
- ‘The Roost’ wedding in Dalston. Film and digital. Hackney Town Hall wedding photographer.
- ‘The Barbican’ wedding London. Film & Digital. Barbican wedding photographer