Rachel & Tom totally nailed the DIY wedding. They just hired the barn as a shell and their friends and family filled in ALL the gaps. It really is testament to how lovely these two are that everyone pitched in and made the day personal and heartfelt. The freedom of doing it themselves meant there was no structure and set times for events, it kind of organically happened and the guests were able to really relax into the day. The dancing was a real highlight for me! these guys killed the dance floor.
- The Asylum Chapel in Peckham followed by a reception in Brunswick House – Asylum Chapel Photographer
- Duke of Yorks Cinema; Brighton wedding photography
- ‘The Roost’ wedding in Dalston. Film and digital. Hackney Town Hall wedding photographer.
- ‘The Barbican’ wedding London. Film & Digital. Barbican wedding photographer
- Clerkenwell London wedding. Film & digital. East London Wedding Photography